An Evil Eye View

Form is Temporary, soul is permanent

Friday, August 18, 2006

Twenty 20

A Sample survey and how a jaded software employee would have answered it

Tell about yourself
A drop in the ocean

Whats up?
Network is up and running, coz of which am down

Howz work?
Same shit, different days

Howz life?
MOVE “SUCKS” TO OFFICIAL LIFE
SET SOCIAL LIFE TO ZERO

Den?
Cell (Cubilce i mean) no. 53, Just Another Comp, North Ward, Hell

Time spent for physical activities and Games
NULL, sorry NIL

Domain Expertise?
Health Care

Favorite place?
Loo, no one disturbs me there

Hobbies?
Right now, sleep and relaxation

What do you do on weekends?
Go back to the previous answer

Recent movies?
Okkadu in Gemini and Kannathil Muthamittal in Sun

Favorite Drink?
Coffee, it keeps me agile.

Do you have any GF?
Sorry boss, no time, long since I was out for a date

Did you see our PM’s speech on Aug 15th?
Hey, what day is it? Sorry, I thought Independence day comes next Tuesday

Whos gonna triumph in the triangular cricket series?
Who are all in the series?

Strength?
Endurance

Weakness?
Too weak to answer this

Favorite Personality?
Not my PM/GL

Ambition in Life?
Never screw and get screwed

What do you think about this survey?
A fiasco, I donno why I am taking it

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home