An Evil Eye View

Form is Temporary, soul is permanent

Monday, January 08, 2007

Talking about Men's Rooms

Yesterday, I was reading an article (a serious one though) regarding this and how it affects the people outside. Today, I got an interesting mail.

I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the other stall saying: "Hi, how are you?"
I'm not the type to start a conversation in the men's restroom but I don't know what got into me, so I answered, somewhat embarrassed, "Doin' just fine!"

And the other guy says: "So what are you up to?"
What kind of question is that? At that point, I'm thinking this is too bizarre so I say: "Uhhh, I'm like you, just traveling!"

At this point I am just trying to get out as fast as I can when I hear another question. "Can I come over?"

Ok, this question is just too weird for me but I figured I could just be polite and end the conversation. I tell him, "No........I'm a little busy right now!!!"

Then I hear the guy say nervously...
"Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the other stall who keeps answering all my questions!!!"

It reminded me of that beautiful ad that ends with “One Black Coffee Please” ;) Its quite irritating, but we have to live with it. We cant eliminate it, but we have to try our level best to keep it at a low voice in a private place.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home