An Evil Eye View

Form is Temporary, soul is permanent

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Oh Dear, I Miss you a lot

Instant, I see messages popping up on the top left corner
I remember her,
Whenever I hear ‘Suttum Vizhi Chudarae’ song,
I remember her,
The places that I have taken her,
Friends I have made through her,
Confrontations and Heated Exchanges we had,
Makes me feel bad
Yet, when I retrospect it gets nostalgic
Yearning for the time we had spent together
My pals would often ask during those glorious days,
“Why do you still persist with her?”.
“I admire her a lot”
“Shiny moonlit smiling face and a sleek figure she has got”
“Manifesting herself great in Dark Blue/Black attires”
“Dress that she often wears”
She is no more with me and has parted
Hope she is in safe hands of someone devoted
I have got some one else
Coz I felt it was time for a change
But still she was my first love
Lot of things I do owe
Oh Dear 1108,
I gonna miss you a lot

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 11:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    enna cell da vangirka?

     
  • At 1:14 PM , Blogger The Devil said...

    6131 da

     
  • At 2:29 PM , Blogger Karthik said...

    Its good..but on reading first few lines I could guess that it was 1108, should have started with admiration, "why do u persist with her"..tone,hellotunes makes it an easy guess

     
  • At 9:48 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Gopps86, i can see what you are driving at? :)

     
  • At 11:08 PM , Blogger Marutham said...

    Aha...Nachunu oru post!! [:D]

    Enna boss. mathiteenganu solreenga... Naan athanai keliyayum koothayum thangi- innum matramal vaithirukiren. :) I got a new one...but insisited i stick to the old & the first one... :)
    But Lovely post!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home